All delegates in Model United Nations Academy are required to abide by the rules of Model United Nations Academyto ensure the comfort and safety of the delegates. As an event organised by a Non Governmental Organisation we are also required to implement the Term and conditions of Model United Nations Academy.
- Model United Nations Academy welcomes youth between the ages of 15 to 27 years old from all nations who want to gain experience in Model UN or who have high interest in learning how to be a diplomat in Model United Nations Academy.
- Enrolled in High School or University Students or graduated or enrolled in International Organizations/Institutions/Companies.
- We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate based on disability.
- All delegates should choose with the maximum 2 council preferences and 3 country allocations. Once the maximum capacity of the selected council is reached, delegates will be allocated to their second or third council preferences.
- All matters regarding country allocation and council preference will be arranged from the decision of the Committee of Model United Nations Academy.
- Council & Country will be allocated in 1x24 hours after we have received the payment.
- Council & Country allocated based on their application.
- In case the quota of the Council and Country Preferences chosen by the delegates has been fulfilled, then the committee is eligible to allocate the delegates to other council and country preferences.
- All fees are non-refundable
- The provision of payment will be informed in the letter of agreement that will be provided by the committee.
Privacy and Intellectual Property Rights
- Model United Nations Academy reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to Model United Nations Academy and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the conference and social events without limitations.
- All the registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in Model United Nations Academy will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from Model United Nations Academy of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
- Model United Nations Academy reserves the right to update without further notice.
Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrants understand that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participation in Model United Nations Academy and future Model United Nations Academy activities and falsification of information or impersonation may result in legal actions.
- Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at Model United Nations Academy and should the Model United Nations Academy Committee discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference without a refund
- The organizer is committed to providing an environment that is free of harassment. We’ll be warning the harasser to cease his or her behavior, or ending the talk early if she/he uses inappropriate language or images, or requiring a harasser to leave the convention immediately, or banning a harasser from future events or for a certain time period. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the conference committee.
- Delegates have to act kindly and courteously towards other delegates, without violating the personal boundaries of others (i.e: racism, discrimination, hate speech, false information, and verbal sexual harrasm).
- Model United Nations Academy does not tolerate any violations that were mentioned above. The penalized of the violations will result to be exempted from the conference and prohibited to join in the future.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by this Code of Conduct.